- Company focus: engineerig
- Industries: Beverage, Food Pharmaceutical and Cosmetic
- Founded: 1957
- Production area: 76.000 m²
- CEO: Miriam Biber, Verena Wehrfritz, Kurt Frank
Precision in metal: Resch Maschinenbau
- Customized production: components, component assemblies and complete machines
As a middle-sized family company with headquarters in Töging, South-Eastern Bavaria, we have been supplying our international customers with manufactured parts, component assemblies or complete machines according to their individual specifications for over 55 years.
- Fully integrated production: turning, milling, welding, sheet metal working, assembly etc.
The various production areas of our company work predominantly with metals such as stainless steel, steel or aluminum. Mechanical machining (turning, milling) also counts as one of our strengths as does sheet metal work (laser, bending, nibbling, cutting), welding and assembly (also electrical installation).
- Main sectors: beverage, food, pharmaceutical and cosmetic industries
Primarily we concentrate on the challenging industries, namely the food and beverage industry and the pharmaceutical and cosmetic industry. Our knowledge of production and our multi-faceted service concerning the product make us into a strong partner for our customers.